BiLeR JaRi MuLew GaTaiii..aipsss

U FoLLoW... I FoLLoW...

Friday, November 12, 2010

!!!!! I'm FrEE !!!!!

of cos i hate u when u come to my life!!! MySpace
of cos i dun want meet u again n again!!! MySpace
of cos sometimes u make my life so stress!!! MySpace
of cos u make me tension!!! MySpace
of cos u give me some trouble!!! MySpace
of cos u give me trouble when u meet me!!! MySpace
u know i don't like u!!!
but when u come to my life i can't to hate u!!!
i can't  to leave u!!!
coz when u come  my mind still with u...
oohhh exam... u kill me!!! MySpace
hahaha.....
but now i must heppy!!! 
u leave me!!!
i'm very3 heppy!!! MySpace
i'm very3 enjoy!!! MySpace
now i'm free!!! MySpace
no one can make me stress again!!!
yahooo!!!...... 
!!!12 November 2010- finish my exam!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment